Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I am going to miss her.




Well, here it is December and Christmas is right around the corner. I am really looking forward to it this year. Except for one thing, I dont know if everyone knows, but my Grandmother passed away on Friday. I was really close to her and I am going to miss her a lot. She was a wonderful person. She was very strong and was not afraid to tell you how it is. She was born and raised in Holland, and moved to the states when she was a young lady. She was so in love with my Grandpa. Everyone has always said that they acted like newlyweds. I never saw them mad at each other one time. She did everything for him, and he kissed the ground that she walked on. To see them together was like watching a fairytale, with a lot of comedy in it. They had 3 boys, 3 grandsons, 1 grand-daughter, and one great grandson. My grandmother loved animals, she was on the Board of Directors for the Angel Dog Rescue in Eufaula, AL. She would do anything for a animal in need. She was a wonderful woman, and I am going to miss our hour long talks every few weeks. I love you Grandma, I miss you.

1 comment:

Leza said...

Krissy. I know you and your family are going to miss grandma. She has the best seat in the house to Robbie's life though. She wont miss a beat watching him grow up and seeing you raise a great son. Keep your memories alive and her spirit fresh. Talk about her as much as you want and don't forget to smile when you think about her. I miss you and wish I could have been there for you. I love you. Keep reading that bible...it has all the answers to your questions.