Tuesday, October 21, 2008




Here it is October already. Robert is almost 4 months old. My how time flies. He is such a wonderful little boy. Definatley a handful, but still a wonderful blessing to my life. He is so big. He now weighs almost 14 pounds. And his personality is definatley blooming. He is a very talkative baby. Specially with his daddy. When he hears Wes talking he just goes nuts and starts babbling like crazy. He is loving daycare. He really developed once he got used to it. He loves to stand still and play in his excersaucer. Our biggest issue is sleeping. He thinks he belongs in the bed with mommy. But that is starting to change. We are working on getting him in his crib.

I am doing well. I am looking for a new job to make more money. Dont get me wrong, I love my job, but the pay sucks. I am loving being a mom. There definatley is no greater gift.

Wes is now an official Savannah Metro Police officer. So watch out if you are in town!!! He loves it too. He is working an odd shift right now, and its something that I have to get used to. Its the one that I really wont get to see too much of him. But that is ok, it will get better. Life is great and I couldnt ask for it to be better!

1 comment:

Leza said...

Im soooo happy for you Wes and I hope that this is exactly what you wanted. I know you're loving mommyhood Kris. I cannot wait to join you. Someday soon Ill be there to meet the little buggar...but until then dont let him grow up ANYMORE! I miss you bunches and cant wait to give him lots of kisses.