Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 Random Things

Ok Leza this is for you!

7 random things....
1. I am a total Country music buff. Growing up, its all I was pretty much able to listen to.

2. I love Army Wives. Even though Im not one, I know many of them. But I think that a cop's wife comes in a close second with an Army wife.

3. I dont like wine. The only thing that I will drink is Bud Light and Miller Chill. So if I show up, have your fridge packed for me!

4. I want to own a farm! I know I know, what a dream. But I have always dreamt of having a few acers of land with a couple of horses and a cute little country cottage in the middle of no where.

5. I would love to be in the military again. Everyday I think about why I got out, and I totally regret it. But the past is the past and God had other plans for me.

6. I love being a mom. After 2 years of wanting a baby and thinking that I couldnt have one, God blessed me with a wonderful baby boy who looks and acts just like his daddy (OH NO!!!).

7. I love my friends. And the two closest to me and the farthest away from me. They changed my life in so many ways. And I consider them more of my family than my friends. I love you Leza and Christa. I cant wait to see yall again some day!

1 comment:

Leza said...

AWWW I love you too Kris. Even though we seperated like 3 or 4 times we always started right where we left off....im sooo happy after 14 years we are still Best Friends. I wish you would come here....but it's harder for you than me and Im struggling to get out there....if only the world were smaller we'd all be closer :(

I love the random facts! I already knew all of that about you but its great to see you still have the "farm" girl in you.

P.S. Im considering joining the Air Force, what do you think? :)